KSR MOTO TW 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (850 mm / 33.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (138 kg / 304 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (61.0 litres / 16.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Very High (1070 miles / 1,722 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,200
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The KSR MOTO TX 125 is a learner friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 124.5 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Chain guard
- Side stand
- Kick and electric starters
- LED indicators
- LCD dash
- 1->1 underseat exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Kingston 100/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, orange, red, whiteDid You Know?
KSR MOTO is an Austrian brand and the bike is made in China.
Popularity & How Many Left