Honda VFR750 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (230 kg / 507 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (145 mph / 233 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (748 cc)
- Power: High (104 bhp / 78 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.452 bhp/kg / 0.337 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda VFR750 is a premium sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 748 cc V4 four stroke engine, producing 103.8 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 296 mm discs with two piston calipers
- 256 mm disc with two piston caliper
- 37 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Four 34 mm Keihin carbs
- 6 speed gearbox
What really separated the VFR from the competition was the V4 motor with gear driven camshafts. It has a very distinctive engine sound, is narrower than most inline four cylinder bikes and has no cam chain to adjust or replace.
The 16" front wheel takes a 110/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 130/80.
Colours: White, blue, red/white/blueDid You Know?
It's called the Honda Interceptor in the USA.
Model History & Updates
1988: Front wheel boosted to 17", tyres changed to 110/80 front and 140/80 rear, fork up to 41 mm and two position adjustable screen.
Popularity & How Many Left