Harley-Davidson FLTRXST Road Glide ST Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (678 mm / 26.7 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (382 kg / 842 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.7 litres / 6.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,923 cc)
- Power: High (106 bhp / 79 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.277 bhp/kg / 0.207 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (5,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £27,895
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Harley.
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson Road Glide ST is a touring focused cruiser and is powered by an air / oil cooled 1,923 cc (117 cubic inches) V-Twin engine which puts out 105.9 bhp at 4,750 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,750 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with four piston caliper
- Linked cornering ABS system
- 49 mm Showa SDBV fork with 117 mm travel
- Showa rear shock with 76 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting
- 6.5" colour TFT dash + 2 analogue dials
- Boom! Box audio system with 2 speakers
- Lean angle aware traction control
- Hill hold control
- Cruise control
- Side stand
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Harley's Road Glide ST is fitted with everything you need for epic touring including a full batwing fairing, USB socket, large rigid panniers, highway bars and a comfy seat.
It builds on the standard Road Glide with a the 55 cc larger 117 engine, 12 bhp more power, solo seat, larger rear wheel, improved ground clearance and a hidden aerial.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop D408 130/60 tyre and the rear 18" a 180/55.
Options include the Ohlins piggyback rear shocks (£1,446), Brembo front calipers (£930), LED cornering headlight (£878), speaker pannier lid (£362), Rockford Fosgate primary subwoofer (£672), secondary subwoofer (£672), drag seat (£682), 7" screen (£233), 70 litre topbox (£878), 74 litre topbox (£1,756), heated seat (£852), fancy mirrors (£238), LED fog lights (£516) and a huge range of shiny bits.
Colours: Black, grey