BMW K1600B For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Launch RRP: £16,750
Power: 158 bhp
Engine: 1,649 cc, 8,500 rpm red line, 160 mph top speed
Economy: 40 mpg
Range: 230 miles from the 26.5 litre tank
Seat Height: 780 mm
Weight: 336 kg (wet)
What Is It?
The BMW K1600B is a premium touring bike with all the toys and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant 1,649cc inline six cylinder engine, producing 158bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 5,250rpm.
- Aluminium frame and shaft drive
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 320mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with dynamic brake light
- Front Duolever suspension with 115mm travel
- Rear Paralever suspension with 125mm travel
- Dynamic ESA (electrically adjusted suspension)
- Traction control with three modes (Rain/Road/Dynamic)
- Cruise control, LED lights all round
- Folding rear mudguard for easy tyre changes
- Heated grips and seat
- 5.7" TFT dash, 6 speed gearbox
It's essentially the same bike as the K1600GT but with fixed deep-set side cases fitted with integrated rear lights, shiny Chromed mufflers, new rear frame and lower pillion seat (7cm lower than the GT).
The electrically adjusted suspension has a Road mode which automatically adjusts itself and Cruise mode which offers gentle damping for comfort at low speeds.
There's even an optional reverse gear for easy manoeuvring and the screen is electrically adjustable with setting memory. The 17" 11-spoke forged wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
- SE (£17,760): Keyless start, LED fog lights, tyre pressure monitoring, centre stand and hill start control
- LE (£19,405): SE plus audio system, reverse gear and dynamic traction control
Accessories include a quickshifter, rider / pillion comfort footrests, reverse gear, intelligent emergency call, audio connection in the right case, navigation system, crash bars, centre stand, low seat, LED fog lights, cornering headlight and forged handlebars.
- 2017: Black
- 2018-2019: Black, blue
- 2020: Black, blue, silver
2018: New design LED fog lights, hill start control now standard, seat height lowered by 30mm to 750mm, optional low seat withdrawn and high seat option at 780mm. The Grand America is basically the same bike but with a top box.
2020: Reverse gear now standard and switch gear changes from grey to black.
Did You Know?
The B stand for Bagger.
How much is a BMW K1600B?
The BMW K1600B currently costs in the range of £17,500 to £12,200.
How fast does a BMW K1600B go?
The top speed of the BMW K1600B is around 160 mph.
How much does a BMW K1600B weigh?
The curb weight of the BMW K1600B is 336 kg. It includes fuel, oil and other fluids so is commonly called the wet weight.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||43||5||48||61 / month|
|2018||90||-||90||3 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||Rarely|