BMW K1600B For Sale
The 2017 BMW K1600B is a premium touring bike with all the toys and is powered by a 1,649cc inline six engine which puts out 158bhp. The 2018 Grand America is basically the same bike but with a top box.
What Is It?
- Smooth power, comfort
- Really big and heavy
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant 1649cc six cylinder inline engine, producing 158bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 5,250rpm. RRP is £16,750 for the base model, £17,760 for the SE or £19,405 for the LE.
- Aluminium frame and shaft drive
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 320mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with dynamic brake light
- Front duolever suspension with 115mm travel
- Rear paralever suspension with 125mm travel
- Dynamic ESA (electrically adjusted suspension)
- Traction control with three modes (Rain/Road/Dynamic)
- Cruise control, LED lights all round
- Folding rear mudguard for easy tyre changes
- Heated grips and seat
- 5.7" TFT dash, 6 speed gearbox
It's essentially the same bike as the K1600GT but with fixed deep-set side cases fitted with integrated rear lights, shiny Chromed mufflers, new rear frame and lower pillion seat (7cm lower than the GT).
The electrically adjusted suspension has Road mode which automatically adjusts itself and Cruise mode which offers gentle damping for comfort at low speeds. The optional reverse assist gives you a reverse gear for easy manoeuvring, operated from the left bar and the screen is electrically adjustable with setting memory.
The 17" 11-spoke forged Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a quickshifter, rider/pillion comfort footrests, reverse gear, intelligent emergency call, audio connection in the right case, navigation system, crash bars, centre stand, low seat, LED fog lights, cornering headlight and forged handlebars.
- SE (£17,760): Keyless start, LED fog lights, tyre pressure monitoring, centre stand and hill start control
- LE (£19,405): SE plus audio system, reverse gear and dynamic traction control
- 2017: Black
- 2018: Black, blue
2018: New design LED fog lights, hill start control now standard, seat height lowered by 30mm to 750mm, optional low seat withdrawn and high seat option at 780mm.
Did You Know?
The B stand for Bagger...or Batman?
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from RevZilla: