Harley Davidson LiveWire For Sale
What Is It?
The Harley Davidson LiveWire is a premium naked bike and is powered by a new H-D Revelation electric motor which produces 104.6 bhp. The LiveWire is Harley's first electric bike and the start of a whole new platform but unlike the much cheaper Zero SR/F the motor sits below the battery, which keeps all the mass centralised.
- Belt final drive
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS
- Adjustable Showa SFF-BP fork
- Adjustable Showa BFRC shock
- Traction control with off mode
- Cruise control
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Economy, Custom
- LED lighting all round
- 4.3" colour touch screen dash
- Keyless start, dash USB socket
Charging can be done overnight at a rate of 13 miles an hour using the Level 1/2 charging lead under the seat and a household socket. The socket is where the fuel cap would usually be.
If you can find a Level 3 fast charging station that drops to a more usable 80% in 40 minutes or 100% in 60 minutes. Of course most people will do a quick top up to get home and then a full charge overnight.
The various ride modes change the settings for power level, throttle response, braking regeneration and traction control. For a subscription you can also connect your bike to an app that reports back on charge level, tamper alerts and location. The dash can also display satnav directions from your mobile.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Michelin Scorcher Sport 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a smaller seat, fly screen, pillion seat cover and upgraded levers.
Colours: Black, orange, yellow
Review In A Few
Peak Power: 78 kW / 104.6 bhp
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Range: 95 miles / 153 km (low)
Capacity: 15.5 kWh
Fast Charge: 1.0 hours
Slow Charge: 5.0 hours
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 249 kg / 549 pounds (heavy)
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: