Ducati 848 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati 848 is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 849 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 134 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 127 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Marelli fuel injection
- Wet clutch
- LCD dash
- LED taillight and indicators
- 2->1->2 underseat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 749 it makes 26 bhp more power from a 100 cc larger Testastretta Evoluzione engine and weighs 20 kg less for a vastly improved power to weight ratio.
The 10-spoke 17" Marchesini wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/50 at the rear.
Colours: White, redDid You Know?
Testastretta is Italian for "narrow head".
Launch RRP: £9,500
Capacity: 849 cc (average)
Power: 134 bhp, 100 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,800 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 175 mph, 282 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 150 miles, 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.5 litres, 4.1 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm, 32.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 168 kg, 370 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
2010: 848 dark edition with black paint job.
Review In A Few
- Loads of power
- Toasty seat
Up And Down The Range
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left