Ducati 848 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (168 kg / 370 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (15.5 litres / 4.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (175 mph / 282 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (849 cc)
- Power: High (134 bhp / 100 kW)
- Redline: High (10,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,500
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati 848 is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 849 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 134 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 127 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Marelli fuel injection
- Wet clutch
- LCD dash
- LED taillight and indicators
- 2->1->2 underseat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 749 it makes 26 bhp more power from a 100 cc larger Testastretta Evoluzione engine and weighs 20 kg less for a vastly improved power to weight ratio.
The 10-spoke 17" Marchesini wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/50 at the rear.
Colours: White, redDid You Know?
Testastretta is Italian for "narrow head".
Model History & Updates
2010: 848 dark edition with black paint job.