Ducati Monster 1200 25° Anniversario For Sale
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,198cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 144.8bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 7,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swing arm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS system (3-level)
- Adjustable 48mm Ohlins upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 149mm travel
- Riding modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Slip/assist clutch, 8-level traction control, wheelie control
- Ohlins steering damper, quickshifter (up/down)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light, running light and indicators
- Colour TFT dash, USB socket
The anniversary edition is essentially the Monster 1200 S with the Marchesini forged wheels, mini fly screen and pillion seat cover from the range topping Monster 1200 R. Unique to this edition you get a special premium seat finish, a plate showing which number of the 500 limited run the bike is, gold finished frame, special tricolore paint job, plenty of Carbon bit and some billet bits.
Ducati have conveniently made the seat adjustable between 795mm and 820mm while the 3 w-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Options include the multimedia system and alarm.
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Check out this video from Ducati: