Ducati Monster 1200 25° Anniversario For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Monster 1200 25° Anniversario is a premium naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,198 cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 144.8 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swing arm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- 3-level Bosch cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 48 mm Ohlins upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 149 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Slip/assist clutch, 8-level traction control, wheelie control
- Ohlins steering damper, up/down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light, running light and indicators
- Colour TFT dash, USB socket
Unique to this edition you get a special premium seat finish, a plate showing which number of the 500 limited run the bike is, gold finished frame, special tricolore paint job, plenty of Carbon bits and some billet bits.
Ducati have conveniently made the seat adjustable between 795 mm and 820 mm while the 9-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Options include the multimedia system and alarm.
Capacity: 1,198 cc (very high)
Power: 145 bhp / 108 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 155 mph / 249 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.5 litres / 3.6 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 184 kg / 406 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.690 bhp/kg / 0.515 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £17,390
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||14||-||14||30 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||30 / month|