Ducati Monster 1200 25° Anniversario Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (210 kg / 463 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.5 litres / 4.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (155 mph / 249 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,198 cc)
- Power: High (145 bhp / 108 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.690 bhp/kg / 0.515 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £17,390
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Ducati Monster 1200 25° Anniversario is a premium naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,198 cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 144.8 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swing arm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- 3-level Bosch cornering ABS system
- Adjustable 48 mm Ohlins upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 149 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Slip/assist clutch
- 8-level traction control
- Wheelie control
- Ohlins steering damper
- Up / down quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light, running light and indicators
- Colour TFT dash
- USB socket
Unique to this edition you get a special premium seat finish, a plate showing which number of the 500 limited run the bike is, gold finished frame, special tricolore paint job, plenty of Carbon bits and some billet bits.
Ducati have conveniently made the seat adjustable between 795 mm and 820 mm while the 9-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Options include the multimedia system and alarm.
Popularity & How Many Left