Ducati Diavel Strada For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Diavel Strada is a premium modern cruiser bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,198.4 cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 159.6 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. It's the engine from the 1198 Superbike but de-tuned for loads of low down torque rather than top end power.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo monobloc four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 120 mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- Keyless start
- 8 level traction control
- 3 riding modes
- LED tail light, indicators and position light
- 2->1->2 exhaust system with Aluminium muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the standard Diavel the Strada gets you a Titanium colour scheme, touring screen, comfort seat, 15 mm higher bars with heated grips, pillion backrest, two additional 12V sockets plus more powerful generator, 41 litres from the panniers, new tail light, larger grab rails and fixed pillion pegs. It's 6 kg heavier than the standard Diavel.
There are three ride modes to choose from and the DTC level can be fine-tuned within each mode using the dash:
- Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response and level 3 DTC.
- Touring tones down the throttle response and raises DTC to level 4.
- Urban drops power to 100 bhp with DTC level 5.
The 14-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.Did You Know?
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.
Capacity: 1,198 cc (very high)
Power: 160 bhp / 119 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,800 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 168 mph / 270 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 245 kg / 540 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 216 kg / 476 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.653 bhp/kg / 0.487 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Loads of low down power
- Intricate details
- Build quality
- Comfy seat
- Panniers may interfere with mounting if you're short
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left