CFMOTO 650NK Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (206 kg / 454 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (649 cc)
- Power: Average (60 bhp / 45 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.291 bhp/kg / 0.217 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,500
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The CFMOTO 650NK is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 649.3 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 60.3 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with J.Juan two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with J.Juan single piston caliper
- Continental ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear monoshock with 45 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain, Sport
- TFT dash with two display modes
- Bosch ECU
- LED lighting all round
- Slip and assist clutch
- Side stand
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzler 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: White, blueDid You Know?
It was styled by KTM's chief designers Kiska and CFMOTO include a two year warranty.