CFMOTO 650GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (226 kg / 498 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (649 cc)
- Power: Average (60 bhp / 45 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.265 bhp/kg / 0.198 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,800
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from mark pulling.
What Is It?
The CFMOTO 650GT is a mid-range sports tourer and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 649.3 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 60.3 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with J.Juan two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with J.Juan single piston caliper
- Continental ABS system
- 38 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear monoshock with 45 mm travel
- Ride modes: Touring, Sport
- 5" TFT dash with two display modes
- Bosch ECU
- LED lighting all round
- Hand adjustable screen over 60 mm
- Slip and assist clutch
- Side stand
- USB port + 12V socket
- SHAD panniers
- Adjustable levers
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzler Roadtec Z8 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, blueDid You Know?
It was styled by KTM's chief designers Kiska and CFMOTO include a two year warranty.
Popularity & How Many Left