BMW K1600GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (343 kg / 756 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (26.5 litres / 7.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,649 cc)
- Power: Very High (160 bhp / 119 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.466 bhp/kg / 0.348 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £20,395
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this intro video from BMW.
What Is It?
The BMW K1600GT is a premium touring bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,649 cc inline six engine, producing 160.5 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Low maintenance shaft drive
- Aluminium frame, subframe and Magnesium fairing frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 320 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- BMW cornering ABS system
- Duolever front suspension with 115 mm travel
- Paralever rear suspension with 135 mm travel
- Semi-active electronic suspension
- Ride modes: Road / Rain / Dynamic
- Lean angle aware traction control
- LED lighting with cornering headlight
- Dynamic brake light
- Hill start control
- Reverse gear
- 10.25" TFT dash with connectivity
- Dual 12V sockets
- 810 mm / 830 mm adjustable seat
- Electronically adjustable screen with memory
- 6->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox and light clutch
Compared to the 2017-2021 model there's a few engine tweaks, peak power appears 1,000 rpm lower down the range with 3% more peak torque, it now includes engine drag control via a motor slip regulator, there's a huge 10.25" dash and the electronic suspension / cornering headlight have been improved.
The 17" 10-spoke wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax T30 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Options include the SOS system, heated grips, heated seat, 780 mm low seat, side-mounted additional LED lights, ground parking light, central locking, touring screen, 49 litre top box, engine bars, cruise control, quickshifter, keyless start, 2.0 audio system and Akrapovic silencers.
Colours: Black, white/red/blue, white (Option 719)Did You Know?
The super smooth engine is angled forwards near the road for optimum weight distribution and a low centre of gravity.
Up And Down The Range
The more expensive K1600GTL is essentially the same bike but with a few minor mods to make it more suitable for relaxed longer distance touring, especially two up. It comes with the top box, lower 750 mm single piece seat, larger comfort screen and more relaxed rider position with the pegs further forwards and bars sweeping further back.