BMW K1600GTL Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (750 mm / 29.5 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (358 kg / 789 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (26.5 litres / 7.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,649 cc)
- Power: Very High (160 bhp / 119 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.447 bhp/kg / 0.333 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £21,920
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this intro video from BMW.
What Is It?
The BMW K1600GTL is a premium touring bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,649 cc inline six cylinder engine, producing 160.5 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Shaft drive
- Aluminium frame / subframe with Magnesium fairing frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 320 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- BMW cornering ABS system
- Duolever front suspension with 115 mm travel
- Paralever rear suspension with 135 mm travel
- Semi-active electronic suspension
- Ride modes: Road / Rain / Dynamic
- Banking-aware traction control (DTC)
- 10.25" TFT dash with connectivity
- Dynamic brake light
- Hill start control
- Reverse gear
- Electrically adjustable screen with memory
- LED lighting with cornering headlight
- Flip out side deflectors
- Dual 12V sockets
- 6->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2021 model there's a few engine tweaks, peak power appears 1,000 rpm lower down the range with 3% more peak torque, it now includes engine drag control via a motor slip regulator, there's a huge 10.25" dash, 2.0 audio system and the electronic suspension / cornering headlight have been improved.
The 17" 10-spoke wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax T30 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 800 mm high seat, heated grips, heated seat, side-mounted additional LED headlights, parking ground light, engine bars, cruise control, quickshifter, keyless start, SOS system and Akrapovic silencers.
Colours: Black, blue, white (Option 719)Did You Know?
The compact and super smooth engine is angled forwards near the road for optimum weight distribution and a low centre of gravity.
Up And Down The Range
It's essentially the same bike as the cheaper and lighter K1600GT but with a few minor mods to make it more suitable to relaxed longer distance touring, especially two up.