BMW R1200GS Adventure For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW R1200GSA is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by an air / liquid cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine, producing 100 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and shaft final drive
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable front Telelever 41 mm suspension with 210 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 220 mm travel
- 890 mm / 910 mm adjustable seat
- Adjustable handlebar / screen
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the R1150GS Adventure it's lighter, more powerful, less vibey, there's a new gearbox, suspension, electronics and it now has the 13 litre larger tank as standard.
It builds on the road focused R1200GS with wire spoked wheels, knobbly tyres, crash bars, cylinder head protectors, a belly pan, hand guards, taller screen, more powerful alternator, slightly longer suspension travel and increased range.
The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA), ABS, heated grips, sat nav, fog lights, tinted screen, various seats and luggage options.
- 2007-2007: White/black, silver/black
- 2008-2009: Red/black, silver/black
Review In A Few
- Commanding view
- Mid-range vibes
- Very high seat
Launch RRP: £9,700
Capacity: 1,170 cc (very high)
Power: 100 bhp / 75 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 290 miles / 467 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 33.0 litres / 7.3 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 890 mm / 35.0 inches (high)
Wet Weight: 256 kg / 564 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 223 kg / 492 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.391 bhp/kg / 0.291 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left