Zero FXE Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (135 kg / 298 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 7.2 kWh
- Range: Low (60 miles / 97 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (9.2 hours) Fast (1.8 hours)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Power: Continuous (15.0 kW / 20.1 bhp) Peak (33.0 kW / 44.3 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.326 bhp/kg / 0.243 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £12,300
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Zero FXE is a premium naked bike and is powered by an air-cooled Z-Force 75-5 motor, producing 44.3 bhp peak power at 4,500 rpm and 21 bhp continuous power at 4,300 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with J-Juan two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with J-Juan single piston caliper
- Bosch Gen 9 ABS system with off-mode
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa upside down fork with 178 mm travel
- Adjustable 40 mm Showa rear shock with 227 mm travel
- Power / re-gen braking modes: Eco, Sport, Custom
- Adjustable levers
- TFT dash
- Side stand
The 7.2 kWh battery charges to 100% in a hefty 9.7 hours but it can be reduced to just 1.8 hours with the £700 quick charger and you can take advantage of the public quick charging stations or a quick charge station at home if you have one specially fitted.
For piece of mind you also get a five year warranty on the ZF7.2 Li-Ion battery and a handy long term storage mode. Unlike the rest of the Zero range the FX models don't accept the 3.6 kWh PowerTank accessory to boost range.
There's also a handy app which can connect to the bike and can be used to easily tweak all the various ride mode parameters like max speed, torque and the level of re-generative braking.
Sport gives you maximum performance at the expense of range while Eco limits the top speed, drops available torque by almost half and cranks re-gen braking up to the max.
The 10-spoke 17" front wheel takes a 110/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyre and the rear a 140/70.
- 2021: Silver
The "5" in the motor name refers to the size of the rotor and like most electric bikes maximum torque is available almost instantly. Zero offer a 5 year warranty on the battery and 2 years on the bike.