Yamaha Vity Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (730 mm / 28.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (110 kg / 243 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.5 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: Average (100 miles / 161 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.082 bhp/kg / 0.061 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,200
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha Vity is a mid-range learner friendly scooter and is powered by an air cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.6 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum power at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 153 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 110 mm drum brake at the rear
- Standard fork with 80 mm travel
- Rear shock with 65 mm travel
- Fuel gauge
Under seat storage is joined by a cubby hole in the steering column. The 3-spoke 10" wheels take a 100/90 tyre at the front and rear.
Colours: Black, blue, whiteDid You Know?
It's also known as the XC125.
Popularity & How Many Left