Suzuki Bandit 600S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (206 kg / 454 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (42 mpg / 6.7 l/100km / 14.9 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (599 cc)
- Power: Average (77 bhp / 57 kW)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki Bandit 600S is a mid-range semi-faired naked bike and is powered by an air / oil cooled 599 cc inline cylinder four engine, producing 77 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm. The engine is derived from the GSX600F.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 290 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Standard 41 mm fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- 6 speed gearbox
With slightly better looks and less wind protection the GSF600 is essentially the same bike but without a fairing.
The 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 150/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, light blue, dark blue, redDid You Know?
It's also known as the GSF600S.
Model History & Updates
1997: Centre stand included and carburettor heaters added.
1999: Rear shock adjustable for damping as well as pre-load.
Popularity & How Many Left