Piaggio MP3 300 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (211 kg / 465 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (278 cc)
- Power: Average (25 bhp / 19 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.118 bhp/kg / 0.088 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,700
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Piaggio MP3 300 is a three wheeled maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 278 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 24.9 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. It's also used in the Vespa GTS 300.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Dual 240 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Steel braided lines
- Dual forks up front with 85 mm travel
- Dual adjustable rear shocks with 110 mm travel
- Dual analogue + LCD dash
- Centre stand
- Fuel injection
For storage there is a huge 65 litre space under the seat, also accessible from a rear "boot" hatch and three gloveboxes under the dash.
The 10-spoke 14" front wheels take Maxxis 120/70 tyres and the rear 12" a 140/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust and heated grips.
Colours: Black, white, grey, red, blueDid You Know?
At the flick of a switch you can lock the front suspension, allowing the scooter to stand up on its own at the lights. The system automatically turns off again when the throttle is applied. The footbrake activates the front and rear brakes.
Due to the distance between the front wheels it's officially a trike in the UK and can be ridden on a car licence.
Popularity & How Many Left