Piaggio Fly 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (121 kg / 267 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.099 bhp/kg / 0.074 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,200
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Check out this long term video review from 08 ride.
What Is It?
The Piaggio Fly 125 is a modern leaner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.9 bhp at 8,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Standard 32 mm fork
- Adjustable rear shock with 73 mm travel
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Fuel injection
- Electric starter
For storage the underseat area can take two small helmets, while the glove box can take smaller items such as your phone and there is also a bag hook.
The 10-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre front and back.
Accessories include a top box, screen and alarm.
Colours: White, black, red, blue
Popularity & How Many Left