Lexmoto Valletta Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (105 kg / 232 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.0 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Low (55 mph / 88 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (7 bhp / 5 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.067 bhp/kg / 0.050 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,600
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Valletta 125 is a budget learner friendly retro style scooter which replaces the Valencia 125. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant 125 cc air-cooled single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 7.2 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Delphi fuel injection
- Disc brake up front with two piston caliper
- Disc brake at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system (rear activates front as well)
- Dual rear shocks
- Ignition protection
- Side and centre stands
- LED indicators and tail light
The dash gives you a fuel gauge and the small underseat storage is joined by a lockable glovebox with 12V socket in the steering column and a bag hook. Unfortunately, like many Lexmoto models with an analogue speedo, the primary display is in km/h.
There's also a USB charger in the glovebox, daytime running lights and ignition protection cover.
The 16 spoke 12" wheels take a CST white walled 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black/white, blue/whiteDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZN125T-Y.
Popularity & How Many Left