Lexmoto Valletta For Sale
The 2017 Lexmoto Valletta 125 is a budget learner friendly retro style scooter and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 7bhp. It replaced the Valencia 125.
What Is It?
- Looks great with white wall tyres, really cheap to buy!
- Older generation engine, not for motorways
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant 125cc air-cooled single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 7.2bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Delphi fuel injection
- Disc brake up front with 2 piston caliper
- Disc brake at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system (rear activates front as well)
- Dual rear shocks, ignition protection
- Side and centre stands
- LED indicators and tail light
The dash gives you a fuel gauge and the small underseat storage is joined by a lockable glovebox with 12V socket in the steering column and a bag hook. Unfortunately, like many Lexmoto models with an analogue speedo, the primary display is in km/h.
There's also a USB charger in the glovebox, daytime running lights and ignition protection cover. The 16 spoke 12" wheels take a CST white walled 110/70 at the front and 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black/white, blue/white
Did You Know?
It's also known as the ZN125T-Y
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer:
and a longer term update:
and this from Lexmoto: