Lexmoto ZSB Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (740 mm / 29.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (125 kg / 276 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.088 bhp/kg / 0.066 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,300
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Lexmoto ZSB is a learner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine with a balance shaft, producing 11.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Dual rear shocks
- LCD dash with speedo / fuel gauge
- LED indicators and tail light
- Electric and kick starters
- Side and centre stand
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The ZSB is back! Well, it was actually only away for a few years after being killed off by Euro 4 regs but emission tweaks, a new rear disc brake to replace the old drum and a linked braking system see it back in the action.
Equipment is pretty sparse but you do get cool retro styling and a luggage rack.
The 18" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 16" a 110/90.
Colours: Grey, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the SK125-8-E4.
Popularity & How Many Left