Lexmoto ZSB For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Launch RRP: £1,300
What Is It?
The Lexmoto ZSB is a learner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124cc single cylinder four stroke engine with a balance shaft, producing 11.4bhp at 9,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Dual rear shocks
- LCD dash with speedo / fuel gauge
- LED indicators and tail light
- Electric and kick starters
- Side and centre stand
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The ZSB is back! Well, it was actually only away for a few years after being killed off by Euro 4 regs but emission tweaks, a new rear disc brake to replace the old drum and a linked braking system see it back in the action.
Equipment is pretty sparse but you do get cool retro styling and a luggage rack. The 18" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 16" a 110/90.
Colours: Grey, blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the SK125-8-E4.
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 740 mm / 29.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 125 kg / 276 pounds (light)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: