Lexmoto Vendetta 250 For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Vendetta is a retro styled naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 249 cc V-Twin engine, producing 16.8 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Wavy disc up front with four piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Standard fork
- Rear mono shock
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is pretty good with a plush stitched seat, headlight grill, braced handlebar, fork gaiters, bash plate, chain guard, number boards and a USB port.
The wire-spoked 17" front wheel takes a Timsun 100/80 tyre and the rear 15" a 130/90.
Colours: Grey, black/gold
Did You Know?
It's also known as the LJ250-3V and is Lexmoto's first 250cc model.
Review In A Few
Capacity: 249 cc (low)
Power: 17 bhp / 13 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 151 kg / 333 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.113 bhp/kg / 0.084 kW/kg
Check out this video review from spicy110.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: