Lexmoto Vendetta 250 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (151 kg / 333 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (249 cc)
- Power: Average (17 bhp / 13 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.113 bhp/kg / 0.084 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,900
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Vendetta is a retro styled naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 249 cc V-Twin engine, producing 16.8 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Wavy disc up front with four piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Standard fork
- Rear mono shock
- Side stand
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is pretty good with a plush stitched seat, headlight grill, braced handlebar, fork gaiters, bash plate, chain guard, number boards and a USB port.
The wire-spoked 17" front wheel takes a Timsun 100/80 tyre and the rear 15" a 130/90.
Colours: Grey, black/goldDid You Know?
It's also known as the LJ250-3V and is Lexmoto's first 250cc model.
Popularity & How Many Left