Kymco F9 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (107 kg / 236 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 3.8 kWh
- Range: Low (70 miles / 113 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (6.0 hours) Fast (2.0 hours)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Power: Peak (9.4 kW / 12.6 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.121 bhp/kg / 0.091 kW/kg)
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this launch video from Kymco.
What Is It?
The Kymco F9 is a cutting edge learner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by an electric motor which puts out 12.6 bhp.
- Automatic two speed transmission
- Steel tubular frame with single sided swingarm
- Wavy disc up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Front only ABS system
- Standard fork
- Brushless DC motor
- LED lighting all round with DRL
- Colour TFT dash with connectivity
- Side stand
The 96V 40 Ah Lithium-ion battery weighs in at 17 kg but because it's part of the frame Kymco have kept the overall weight down to a super light 107 kg.
The 6-spoke 14" wheels take a 110/80 tyre at the front and a 140/70 at the rear.
Colours: Silver/redDid You Know?
It features the world's first two speed automatic transmission for an electric motor, aiming to offer both efficiency and power delivery plus foot pegs like a motorbike.