Kymco DTX 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (176 kg / 388 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.5 litres / 3.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (13 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.074 bhp/kg / 0.055 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,900
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this launch video from Kymco.
What Is It?
The Kymco DTX 125 is an learner friendly premium maxi scooter with adventure styling and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant 124 cc single cylinder engine, putting out 13.4 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 8,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 280 mm wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- 260 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Traction control
- LCD dash
- LED lighting
- Flip out pillion pegs
The DTX is pretty well equipped with keyless ignition, handguards, adjustable levers and a USB socket in the middle of the handlebars.
For storage there's a USB equipped glovebox on the left of the steering column and a large lit area under the seat for a couple of helmets.
The 10-spoke 14" front wheel takes a CST semi-knobbly 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 150/70.
Colours: Orange, green