Kymco CV3 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (280 kg / 617 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (15.5 litres / 4.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (550 cc)
- Power: Average (51 bhp / 38 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.182 bhp/kg / 0.136 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this launch video from Kymco.
What Is It?
The Kymco CV3 is a three wheeled maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 550 cc parallel twin engine, putting out 51 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual discs up front with two piston calipers
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Dual forks up front
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting all round
- Keyless ignition
- TFT dash
- Power modes
- Cruise control
- Adjustable levers
- Pillion / rider backrests
- Centre stand
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
Like Yamaha's Tricity 300 the front wheels have a fork each and they lean together to give enhanced contact with the ground; that means improved braking, stability, cornering and pothole resistance. There's space under the seat for a single helmet.
The 13" front wheels take Maxxis Supermaxx SC 110/70 tyres and the rear 15" a 160/60.
Accessories include the top box, panniers and heated grips.
Colours: Black, silverDid You Know?
It uses the engine from the AK550 maxi scooter.