Yamaha Tricity 300 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (239 kg / 527 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Average (90 mph / 145 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (292 cc)
- Power: Average (28 bhp / 21 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.117 bhp/kg / 0.087 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,550
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tricity 300 is an A2 friendly three-wheeled maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 292 cc single cylinder engine, producing 27.6 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm. It also features on the X-MAX 300.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Dual 267 mm discs up front with Nissin single piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS and combined braking system
- Traction control
- Forks with 100 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 84 mm travel
- Bag hook
- LCD dash
- LED headlight and taillight
- Keyless start
- Centre stand
- Parking brake
Like the Tricity 125 the front wheels use an Ackerman design which leans when cornering but unlike other three wheel scooters Yamaha has emphasised agility with the Tricity.
Each front wheel connects to its own fork, with one leg handling suspension and the other support. In the UK the key figure is that the front wheels are 470 mm apart.
The benefits of an extra wheel up front include improved braking, traction in corners and the ability to handle potholes. It will even lock in the upright position at the lights, so there's no need to put your foot down, disengaging when the throttle is activated.
The unified braking system lets you apply balanced braking force front and rear using input from both levers, helping prevent the wheels locking up. Applying only the front brake activates just the front discs and the rear activates all three.
Underseat storage is enough for two full face helmets and includes LED lighting, plus there's a cubbyhole with a 12V socket to charge your phone.
The 9-spoke 14" front wheels take Bridgestone Battlax SC 120/70 tyres and the rear a 140/70.
Accessories include the smoked sports screen, tall screen, 39 litre top box, heated grips, handguards, Aluminium footboards, comfort seat, sports muffler and pillion backrest.
- 2020-2021: Matt grey, grey, Tech Kamo
- 2022: Grey, cream, blue
- It's the production version of the 3CT prototype and is also known as the MW300.
- The wheels are more than 460 mm apart, making it a trike, which can be ridden on a car licence if you are over 21.
- It has a foot brake.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant.