Aprilia SR GT 200 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (799 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (148 kg / 326 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.0 litres / 2.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (174 cc)
- Power: Average (17 bhp / 13 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.115 bhp/kg / 0.086 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,900
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Aprilia SR GT 200 is an A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant 174 cc single cylinder i-get engine which puts out 17.4 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 33 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable dual Showa rear shocks with 102 mm travel
- Idling stop / start system
- Negative LCD dash
- LED lighting all round
- Side and centre stands
- Flip out pillion pegs
For storage there's a small glove box on the left of the steering column with a USB port and 25 litres of storage for two helmets under the seat.
Accessories include the 32 litre topbox, 33 litre Aluminium topbox, connectivity, side bars, fog lights, tall screen and heated grips. The Sport version has a two tone seat, red wheels and more exciting colour options.
The 5-spoke 14" front wheel takes a Michelin Anakee 110/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 130/70.
Colours: Black, grey, silver, red, yellow, blue
Up And Down The Range
It's also available with a 125 cc engine and 14.8 bhp but only a combined braking system.