Hyosung GV125S Aquila Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (710 mm / 28.0 inches)
- Weight: Average (165 kg / 364 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (14 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.085 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,600
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Hyosung GV125S Aquila is a learner friendly cruiser and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 13.6 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 270 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 250 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 35 mm fork with 136 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 67 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Analogue + blue backlit LCD dash
- Side stand
- Fuel injection
- Chain guard
- LED taillight
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 12-spoke 16" front wheel takes a Timsun 120/80 tyre and the rear 15" a 150/80.
Colours: Black, greyDid You Know?
GV stands for Grand Voyage and Hyosung include a two year warranty. Sinnis Motorcycles distribute it in the UK and it has a two year warranty.