Honda Goldwing GL1800 For Sale
The Honda Goldwing GL1800 is a large fully featured touring bike with a shaft drive and is powered by a flat six engine which produces 117bhp.
What Is It?
- Loads of smooth low down power, all of the gadgets
- Seriously heavy, only 5 gears
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,832cc flat six cylinder engine, producing 116.7bhp at 5,500rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 296mm discs up front with Nissin 3 piston calipers
- 316mm disc at the rear with Nissin 3 piston caliper
- Combined ABS (C-ABS) system
- 45mm fork with anti-dive and 140mm travel
- Rear shock with electric pre-load adjustment and 105mm travel
- 5 speed gearbox with electric reversing gear
- Surround sound, cruise control, airbag
- Remote control with horn button
- Side-mounted radiators
There's stacks of comfort enhancing tech on the Goldwing including a 6 level electrically adjusted screen, heated grips, seat and footboards.
Storage is equally good with over 150 litres in total from the panniers, trunk and many cubbyholes. It's big and heavy but the starter motor doubles as the reverse electric gear to help move it around at low speeds.
The front 5-spoke 18" cast Aluminium wheel takes a 130/70 tyre and the rear 16" a 180/60.
Accessories include front LED fog lights (£240), Chrome trunk handle (£78), trunk spoiler (£325), Chrome side stand (£110), gold coloured cylinder head covers (£250), pillion armrest extenders (£260) and trunk lights/mirror vanity setup (£160).
- 2001-2017: Black, grey, red, silver, white
- 2015: Special edition 40th Anniversary colour scheme
2006: Airbag added as standard, new tail lights and dash.
2011: New styling, 6 speaker 80W audio system and luggage capacity up to 150 litres.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (14)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this really informative review from Daygoer Rodrigues: