Herald Brat 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (147 kg / 324 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,000
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Herald Brat 125 is a learner friendly retro style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 270 mm wavy disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Non-adjustable upside down fork
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- Bar end mirrors
- LED lighting all round
- Aluminium mudguards
- Chain guard
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 17" wire spoked wheels take a semi-knobbly Cordial 110/90 tyre up front and a 130/80 at the rear.
Colours: Black, orange, green
Up And Down The Range
It's also available as an A2 licence friendly 250 for £3,500.
Popularity & How Many Left