Herald Brat 250X For Sale
What Is It?
The Herald Brat 250X is an A2 licence friendly retro style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 223 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 21 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- 270 mm wavy disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Non-adjustable upside down fork
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- Bar end mirrors
- LED lighting all round
- Aluminium mudguards
- Chain guard
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with ear position indicator
The 17" wire spoked wheels take a semi-knobbly Cordial 110/90 tyre up front and a 130/80 at the rear.
Up And Down The Range
It's also available as a learner friendly 125 cc for £3,000.
Capacity: 223 cc (low)
Power: 21 bhp / 16 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 75 mph / 121 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.0 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 147 kg / 324 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £45 / Year (Medium)
Review In A Few
- The exhaust is a work of art
- Cool custom looks
- LED lighting
- Limited electronics package
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: