BSA Super Rocket For Sale
What Is It?
The BSA A10 Super Rocket is a classic bike and is powered by an air cooled 646 cc parallel twin, producing 40 bhp at 6,250 rpm. If you can find one for sale it has become quite investable.
- Amal TT racing carburettor
- 4 speed gearbox with chain drive
- Coil sprung, hydraulically damped, telescopic forks
- 203 mm front drum brake and 178 mm rear drum brake
- Kick starter and 6V electrics
In 1961 BSA added a 357 full race camshaft to improve performance. The A10 Gold Star, the final incarnation of the A10 series, launched in 1962.
Colours: Blue/chrome, red/chrome
Capacity: 646 cc (average)
Power: 40 bhp / 30 kW (average)
Top Speed: 116 mph / 187 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 813 mm / 32.0 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 212 kg / 467 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Year shows signs of appreciation