BSA Rocket Gold Star For Sale
What Is It?
The BSA A10 Rocket Gold Star is a classic bike and is powered by an air cooled 646 cc parallel twin which produces 46 bhp at 6,250 rpm. It's now quite rare and if you can find one quite investible.
- Spitfire camshaft
- Amal monobloc carburettor
- 4 speed gearbox with chain drive
- Kick start, 6V electrics and 19" wheels
- Coil sprung, hydraulically damped, telescopic forks
- 203 mm front drum brake
- 178 mm rear drum brake
The optional Siamesed exhaust pipes and close ratio RRT2 gearbox increased the power to 50 bhp.
Gold Stars are rare, highly collectable and suitably expensive.
The A10 series was replaced with the combined engine / gearbox A65 series in 1964.
Capacity: 646 cc (average)
Power: 46 bhp / 34 kW (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 813 mm / 32.0 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 229 kg / 505 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
↑Year shows signs of appreciation