BSA Road Rocket For Sale
What Is It?
The BSA A10 Road Rocket is a classic bike and is powered by an air cooled 646 cc engine, producing 40 bhp and 6,000 rpm. If you can find one for sale it has become quite investable.
- 4 speed gearbox with chain drive
- Coil sprung, hydraulically damped, telescopic forks
- 203 mm front drum brake
- 178 mm rear drum brake
- Kick starter
- 19" wheels
- 6V electrics
The A10 Road Rocket was based on the updated 1954 A10 Golden Flash, with the addition of twin carbs and alloy cylinder head.
In 1956 alloy drum brakes were added to reduce weight and in 1958 it was replaced by the A10 Super Rocket.
Capacity: 646 cc (average)
Power: 40 bhp / 30 kW (average)
Top Speed: 109 mph / 175 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 813 mm / 32.0 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 190 kg / 419 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Year shows signs of appreciation