Aprilia SR MAX 300 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (161 kg / 355 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (15.5 litres / 4.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (278 cc)
- Power: Average (22 bhp / 16 kW)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,900
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Aprilia SR MAX 300 is a premium learner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 22 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 260 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 35 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with 3-level per-load adjustment
- Fuel injection and electric starter
The 5-spoke 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear a 140/60.
Colours: Red, white
Up And Down The Range
Aprilia's SR MAX 125 is the same bike but with a smaller 124 cc engine producing 15 bhp.
Popularity & How Many Left