Mutt Atika 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (105 kg / 232 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Very High (280 miles / 451 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,495
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Mutt.
What Is It?
The Mutt Atika 125 is a learner friendly retro scrambler style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 11.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 295 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual Racetek rear piggyback shocks
- LED indicators
- Headlight grill
- Chain guard
- Bash plate
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 18" wheels take Continental TKC80 4.00 knobbly tyres.
Colours: Black, silverDid You Know?
Mutt offer a two year parts and labour warranty. It makes use of the Suzuki GN125 engine.
Up And Down The Range
It's also available with a 250 cc engine which puts out 21 bhp.