Lexmoto LX08 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (84 kg / 185 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 3.8 kWh
- Range: Low (45 miles / 72 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (6.0 hours)
- Top Speed: Low (47 mph / 76 km/h)
- Power: Low (5 bhp / 4 kW)
- Power: Continuous (4.0 kW / 5.4 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.060 bhp/kg / 0.044 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £3,000
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto LX08 is an A1 licence friendly scooter and is powered by a Bosch electric hub motor which puts out 5.4 bhp / 4 kW.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 220 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 180 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash
- Power modes: 32 mph / 52 km/h, 35 mph / 56 km/h, 47 mph / 76 km/h
- Centre stand
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Bag hook
- LED lighting
- Remote locking
Both 60 V 32 Ah 10.5 kg batteries are removable for charging at home overnight and for storage there is an open glovebox in the steering column with a USB port.
The 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre front and back.
Colours: White, redDid You Know?
It's also known as the LX08MAX-E5.