Honda Wave For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Wave is a learner friendly underbone bike with large wheels and scooter styling. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant air cooled 109.1 cc four stroke single cylinder engine, producing 8.4 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Semi-automatic 4 speed gearbox with chain final drive
- Gear position lights (1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / Neutral)
- 220 mm disc at the front with single piston caliper
- 110 mm drum at the rear
- 26 mm fork with 80 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 82 mm travel
- Single 35W headlight
- Electric and kick starter
Having proper gears rather than a CVT gearbox makes it somewhere between a 125 cc bike and a 125 cc traditional scooter.
For storage you get a 7.1 litre compartment under the seat, which isn't quite enough for a full face helmet and there's a chain guard as standard.
The 17" 5-spoke wheels take a 70/90 tyre at the front and 80/90 at the rear.
Accessories include a top box and screen.
Colours: Black, red
Did You Know?
The model's history stretches back to the Super Cub and it's also known as the AFS110i.
Review In A Few
- Four stroke with fuel injection
- Large front disc
- 17" wheels
- Only a drum brake at the rear
- Seat comfort
Launch RRP: £2,000
Capacity: 109 cc (low)
Power: 8 bhp / 6 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 110 mpg / 2.6 L/100km (very good)
Range: 90 miles / 145 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 3.7 litres / 0.8 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 99 kg / 218 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.081 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left