Honda Innova For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £1,850–£300
Launch RRP: £2,150
Power: 9 bhp
Engine: 125 cc, 8,000 rpm red line, 70 mph top speed
Economy: 110 mpg
Range: 90 miles from the 3.7 litre tank
Seat Height: 768 mm
Weight: 104 kg (wet), 100 kg (dry)
What Is It?
The Honda Innova is a learner friendly underbone bike with large wheels and scooter styling. It's powered by a Euro 2 compliant air cooled 124.9cc four stroke single cylinder engine, producing 9.3bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 5,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Semi-automatic 4 speed gearbox with chain final drive
- 220mm disc at the front with 2 piston caliper
- 110mm drum at the rear
- 26mm fork with 80mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 82mm travel
- LED gear position indicator (1/2/3/4/Neutral)
- Single 35W headlight
- Aluminium grab rail, chain guard
- Fuel injection and electric/kick starter
Having proper gears rather than a CVT gearbox makes it somewhere between a 125cc bike and a 125cc traditional scooter. For storage you get a 7.1 litre compartment under the seat, next to the fuel filler cap, but it isn't quite large enough for a full face helmet.
Accessories include a top box and screen while the 17" wire spoked wheels take a 70/100 tyre at the front and 80/90 at the rear.
- 2003-2004: Silver, red, light blue, dark blue
- 2005: Silver, red, blue, black/silver
- 2006: Silver, black/silver, blue/silver, red/silver
- 2007-2009: Silver, black/silver, red/orange, blue
- 2010-2013: Silver, black/silver, blue, white
2007: Euro 3 fuel injection, new bodywork, new pillion grab rail, black shocks, larger Halogen headlight, new tail light, new clutch.
Did You Know?
The model's history stretches back to the Super Cub.
Check out this 2012 tour video review from Scooty Man.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2003||176||226||402||15 / month|
|2005||165||234||399||2 / month|
|2006||164||202||366||3 / month|
|2010||179||149||328||15 / month|
|2011||204||150||354||3 / month|
|2013||22||14||36||27 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk