Honda Innova Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Innova is a learner friendly underbone bike with large wheels and scooter styling. It's powered by a Euro 2 compliant air cooled 124.9 cc four stroke single cylinder engine, producing 9.3 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Semi-automatic 4 speed gearbox with chain final drive
- 220 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 110 mm drum at the rear
- 26 mm fork with 80 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 82 mm travel
- LED gear position indicator (1/2/3/4/Neutral)
- Single 35W headlight
- Aluminium grab rail, chain guard
- Fuel injection and electric/kick starter
Having proper gears rather than a CVT gearbox makes it somewhere between a 125 cc bike and a 125 cc traditional scooter. For storage you get a 7.1 litre compartment under the seat, next to the fuel filler cap, but it isn't quite large enough for a full face helmet.
Accessories include a top box and screen while the 17" wire spoked wheels take a 70/100 tyre at the front and 80/90 at the rear.
- 2003-2004: Silver, red, light blue, dark blue
- 2005: Silver, red, blue, black/silver
- 2006: Silver, black/silver, blue/silver, red/silver
- 2007-2009: Silver, black/silver, red/orange, blue
- 2010-2013: Silver, black/silver, blue, white
The model's history stretches back to the Super Cub and it's also known as the ANF125.
Launch RRP: £2,150
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 9 bhp, 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph, 113 km/h (average)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 110 mpg, 2.6 l/100km, 38.9 km/l (very good)
Range: 90 miles, 145 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 3.7 litres, 1.0 US gallons (low)
Seat Height: 768 mm, 30.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 104 kg, 229 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 100 kg, 221 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.087 bhp/kg, 0.065 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (low)
Model History & Updates
2007: Euro 3 fuel injection, new bodywork, new pillion grab rail, black shocks, larger Halogen headlight, new tail light, new clutch.
Review In A Few
- Four stroke engine with fuel injection
- Large front disc
- Large wheels
- Only a drum brake at the rear
- Seat comfort
Check out this 2012 tour video review from Scooty Man.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left