Honda Innova For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Innova is a learner friendly underbone bike with large wheels and scooter styling. It's powered by a Euro 2 compliant air cooled 124.9 cc four stroke single cylinder engine, producing 9.3 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Semi-automatic 4 speed gearbox with chain final drive
- 220 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 110 mm drum at the rear
- 26 mm fork with 80 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 82 mm travel
- LED gear position indicator (1/2/3/4/Neutral)
- Single 35W headlight
- Aluminium grab rail, chain guard
- Fuel injection and electric/kick starter
Having proper gears rather than a CVT gearbox makes it somewhere between a 125 cc bike and a 125 cc traditional scooter. For storage you get a 7.1 litre compartment under the seat, next to the fuel filler cap, but it isn't quite large enough for a full face helmet.
Accessories include a top box and screen while the 17" wire spoked wheels take a 70/100 tyre at the front and 80/90 at the rear.
- 2003-2004: Silver, red, light blue, dark blue
- 2005: Silver, red, blue, black/silver
- 2006: Silver, black/silver, blue/silver, red/silver
- 2007-2009: Silver, black/silver, red/orange, blue
- 2010-2013: Silver, black/silver, blue, white
2007: Euro 3 fuel injection, new bodywork, new pillion grab rail, black shocks, larger Halogen headlight, new tail light, new clutch.
Did You Know?
The model's history stretches back to the Super Cub.
Review In A Few
- Large wheels, large front disc, four stroke engine with fuel injection
- Only a drum brake at the rear, seat comfort
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 9 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 110 mpg / 2.6 L/100km (very good)
Range: 90 miles / 145 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 3.7 litres / 0.8 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 768 mm / 30.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 104 kg / 229 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 100 kg / 221 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.087 bhp/kg / 0.065 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £2,150
Check out this 2012 tour video review from Scooty Man.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2003||176||226||402||42 / month|
|2007||151||179||330||30 / month|
|2009||127||103||230||6 / month|
|2010||179||149||328||12 / month|
|2011||204||150||354||17 / month|
|2012||93||77||170||44 / month|