Honda Innova For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Innova is a learner friendly underbone bike with large wheels and scooter styling. It's powered by a Euro 2 compliant air cooled 124.9 cc four stroke single cylinder engine, producing 9.3 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Semi-automatic 4 speed gearbox with chain final drive
- 220 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 110 mm drum at the rear
- 26 mm fork with 80 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 82 mm travel
- LED gear position indicator (1/2/3/4/Neutral)
- Single 35W headlight
- Aluminium grab rail, chain guard
- Fuel injection and electric/kick starter
Having proper gears rather than a CVT gearbox makes it somewhere between a 125 cc bike and a 125 cc traditional scooter. For storage you get a 7.1 litre compartment under the seat, next to the fuel filler cap, but it isn't quite large enough for a full face helmet.
Accessories include a top box and screen while the 17" wire spoked wheels take a 70/100 tyre at the front and 80/90 at the rear.
- 2003-2004: Silver, red, light blue, dark blue
- 2005: Silver, red, blue, black/silver
- 2006: Silver, black/silver, blue/silver, red/silver
- 2007-2009: Silver, black/silver, red/orange, blue
- 2010-2013: Silver, black/silver, blue, white
The model's history stretches back to the Super Cub.
2007: Euro 3 fuel injection, new bodywork, new pillion grab rail, black shocks, larger Halogen headlight, new tail light, new clutch.
Review In A Few
- Four stroke engine with fuel injection
- Large front disc
- Large wheels
- Only a drum brake at the rear
- Seat comfort
Launch RRP: £2,150
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 9 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 110 mpg / 2.6 L/100km (very good)
Range: 90 miles / 145 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 3.7 litres / 0.8 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 768 mm / 30.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 104 kg / 229 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 100 kg / 221 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.087 bhp/kg / 0.065 kW/kg
Check out this 2012 tour video review from Scooty Man.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left