Honda Grom For Sale
The 2013 Honda Grom is a mini naked bike which has a massive following and great potential for customisation. It's powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10bhp. It was updated in 2016.
- Super compact, learner friendly, economical, easy to customise
- Best avoid A roads, not that fast, tyres, not hugely pillion friendly
What Is It?
It's powered by an air cooled 124.9cc two valve single cylinder engine, producing 9.7bhp at 7,000rpm and maximum torque at 5,500rpm.
- Steel mono-backbone frame and Steel swingarm
- 220mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 190mm disc at the rear Nissin with single piston caliper
- 31mm upside down fork with 100mm travel
- Rear shock with 103mm travel
- Single underseat exhaust
- 4 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED taillight
Equipment is fairly minimal but you do get an LCD dash with fuel gauge and clock. The 5 split spoke cast Aluminium 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
2014: Bike gets gold wheels, calipers and swingarm pivot bolt. Also colour coded headlight side covers and tail section.
- 2013: Black, white, red
- 2014: Black, white, red, blue
- 2015: Black, white, red, blue, yellow
Did You Know?
It's often called the Grom or MSX125 where the MSX stands for Mini Street Xtreme
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model