Honda Grom For Sale
The 2013 Honda Grom is a mini naked bike which has a massive following and great potential for customisation. It's powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10bhp and was updated in 2016.
- Super compact, learner friendly, economical, easy to customise
- Best avoid A roads, not that fast, tyres, not hugely pillion friendly
What Is It?
It's powered by an air cooled 124.9cc two valve single cylinder engine, producing 9.7bhp at 7,000rpm and maximum torque at 5,500rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 220mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 190mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 31mm upside down fork with 100mm travel
- Rear shock with 103mm travel
- Single underseat exhaust
- 4 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED taillight
Equipment is fairly minimal but you do get an LCD dash with fuel gauge and clock. The 10-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
- 2013: Black, white, red
- 2014: Black, white, red, blue
- 2015: Black, white, red, blue, yellow
2014: Gold wheels, calipers and swingarm pivot bolt. Colour coded headlight side covers and tail section.
Did You Know?
It's often called the Grom or MSX125 where the MSX stands for Mini Street Xtreme.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||287||114||401||8 / month|
|2014||519||178||697||1 / month|
|2015||616||180||796||60 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
- Related Model