Honda Grom For Sale
What Is It?
The 2013 Honda Grom is a mini naked bike which has a massive following and great potential for customisation. It's powered by an air-cooled 124.9 cc two valve single cylinder engine, producing 9.7 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 220 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 190 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 31 mm upside down fork with 100 mm travel
- Rear shock with 103 mm travel
- Single underseat exhaust
- 4 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED taillight
Equipment is fairly minimal but you do get an LCD dash with fuel gauge and clock. The 10-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
- 2013: Black, white, red
- 2014: Black, white, red, blue
- 2015: Black, white, red, blue, yellow
It's often called the Grom or MSX125 where the MSX stands for Mini Street Xtreme.
2014: Gold wheels, calipers and swingarm pivot bolt. Colour coded headlight side covers and tail section.
Review In A Few
- Easy to customise
- Learner friendly
- Super compact
- Not hugely pillion friendly
- Best avoid A roads
- Not that fast
Launch RRP: £2,600
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 10 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,250 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 110 mpg / 2.6 L/100km (very good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 5.5 litres / 1.2 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 765 mm / 30.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 102 kg / 225 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.098 bhp/kg / 0.073 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left