Harley Davidson XL1200T SuperLow Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (705 mm / 27.8 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (272 kg / 600 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,202 cc)
- Power: Average (67 bhp / 50 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.246 bhp/kg / 0.184 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,570
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Rabid Hedgehog.
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson SuperLow 1200T is a touring style cruiser. It is powered by an air-cooled 1,202 cc (73 cubic inches) Evolution V-Twin engine which puts out 67 bhp at 5,750 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,750 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 260 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- Steel braided lines
- 39 mm Showa fork
- Adjustable dual rear shocks with 51 mm travel
- Quick release 355 mm / 14" screen
- Analogue + LCD dash
- Lockable rigid panniers
- Mini floorboards
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Michelin Scorcher 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the ABS system, security system and pillion backrest.
Colours: Black, red, blue/silver, gold/black, orange/blackDid You Know?
The "T" in the name stand for Touring.
Model History & Updates
- 2015: ABS standard.
- 2017: Battery tender harness.
Popularity & How Many Left