Harley-Davidson FXBB Street Bob Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (680 mm / 26.8 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (286 kg / 631 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.2 litres / 3.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,745 cc)
- Power: Average (85 bhp / 63 kW)
- Redline: Average (5,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,500
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson Street Bob is a bobber style cruiser bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,745 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 85 bhp at 5,020 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with four piston caliper
- 292 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 49 mm Showa SDBV fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 86 mm travel
- LED lighting
- LCD dash
- USB port
- Keyless ignition
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop D401 100/90 tyre and the rear 16" a 150/80.
Accessories include the forward controls, headlight cowl, pannier, pillion backrest and performance air filter.
Colours: Black, red, yellow, green, white, orangeDid You Know?
The engine is also known as the Milwaukee-Eight 107 (cubic inches).
Model History & Updates
2021: New Euro 5 compliant Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine (1,868 cc) with 90 bhp at 4,500 rpm and improved peak torque at 3,500 rpm.
Popularity & How Many Left