FB Mondial Flat Track 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (846 mm / 33.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (140 kg / 309 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.5 litres / 2.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Average (75 mph / 121 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.107 bhp/kg / 0.080 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,400
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The FB Mondial Flat Track 125 is a learner friendly scrambler style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 124.2 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 14.8 bhp at 9,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm wavy disc at the front with four piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 40 mm upside down fork with 97 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120 mm travel
- TFT dash with two themes
- Leather seat
- LED lighting all round
- 1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 19" wheels take a CST 120/80 tyre at the front and a 130/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the LeoVince exhaust.
Colours: Black, red, yellowDid You Know?
It's designed in Italy and produced in China by Zongshen. The engine design originates from the Aprilia RS125.