Mutt Razorback 125 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Mutt Razorback 125 is a learner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 12 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Steel braded hoses
- Upside down fork with 200 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 200 mm travel
- LED indicators and taillight
- Aluminium sump guard
- Delphi fuel injection
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 18" front wheel take a Timsun 120/80 tyre at the front and a 120/90 at the rear.
Colours: Black (Semi-knobbly), redDid You Know?
Mutt offer a two year parts and labour warranty. It makes use of the Suzuki GN125 engine.
Launch RRP: £3,495
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp, 9 kW (low)
Top Speed: 70 mph, 113 km/h (average)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 80 mpg, 3.5 l/100km, 28.3 km/l (very good)
Range: 180 miles, 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.0 litres, 2.6 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 880 mm, 34.6 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 105 kg, 232 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (low)
Review In A Few
- Funky stubby exhaust
- Cool scrambler looks
- A tad underpowered
- Very basic dash
- High seat
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: