BMW R1150GS For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW R1150GS is an adventure style bike and is powered by an air and oil cooled 1,130 cc Boxer engine, producing 85 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm. The engine is stressed member of the frame.
- Aluminium swingarm with shaft final drive
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 276 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Linked brakes and ABS with off mode
- 35 mm Telelever fork with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 190 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 200 mm travel
- Electric starter, 6 speed gearbox
The seat can be set at 840 mm or 860 mm while the 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include panniers and cylinder head covers.
The R1150GS Adventure has a higher seat of 900 mm, taller suspension and an optional 30 litre fuel tank for greater range.
Colours: Black, yellow, blue/white, grey, silver
2002: The engine gains dual spark plugs per cylinder for better emissions and smoother power output.
Review In A Few
- Does everything well
- Looks are on the utilitarian side
Capacity: 1,130 cc (high)
Power: 85 bhp / 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 119 mph / 191 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 22.1 litres / 4.9 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 253 kg / 558 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 232 kg / 512 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.336 bhp/kg / 0.251 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £8,000
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: