BMW R1150GS Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (840 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (253 kg / 558 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (22.1 litres / 5.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (119 mph / 191 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,130 cc)
- Power: Average (85 bhp / 63 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.336 bhp/kg / 0.251 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The BMW R1150GS is an adventure style bike and is powered by an air and oil cooled 1,130 cc Boxer engine, producing 85 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm. The engine is stressed member of the frame.
- Aluminium swingarm with shaft final drive
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 276 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Linked brakes and ABS with off mode
- 35 mm Telelever fork with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 190 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 200 mm travel
- Electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox
The seat can be set at 840 mm or 860 mm while the 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include panniers and cylinder head covers.
Colours: Black, yellow, blue/white, grey, silver
Model History & Updates
2002: The engine gains dual spark plugs per cylinder for better emissions and smoother power output.
Up And Down The Range
The R1150GS Adventure has a higher seat of 900 mm, taller suspension and an optional 30 litre fuel tank for greater range.