Aprilia SX 50 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (99 kg / 218 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (6 bhp / 4 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.061 bhp/kg / 0.045 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,400
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Aprilia SX 50 is a premium learner friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant liquid cooled 49.9 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing about 6 bhp.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 180 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 40 mm fork with 195 mm travel
- Rear shock with 180 mm travel
- DellOrto carburetor
- Kick starter
- 6 speed gearbox
The engine itself only weighs 15 kg and by opting for just a kick starter Aprilia shaved even more off. It can be restricted for 16 year olds or de-restricted to unlock the 50 mph top speed.
The wire-spoked 17" wheel takes a 110/80 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black/red/white, red/black, white/orange
Popularity & How Many Left