AJS Tempest Scrambler 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (124 kg / 273 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: Very High (320 miles / 515 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.081 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,350
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The AJS Tempest Scrambler is a learner friendly retro style scrambler and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 37 mm fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Fuel injection
- Dual analogue dash
- Side and centre stand
- Kick and electric starter
- LED lighting
- Chain guard
- Headlight grill
- Mini fly screen
- Braced handlebar
- Removeable front mudguard extender
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a Kenda 4.10 tyre and the rear 17" a 4.60.
Colours: Black, orange, yellow, blueDid You Know?
AJS offer a two year warranty with it and the engine is an old Yamaha YBR125 design.
Popularity & How Many Left