AJS Cadwell 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (740 mm / 29.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (113 kg / 249 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.2 litres / 3.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.088 bhp/kg / 0.066 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,500
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motors for the Masses.
What Is It?
The AJS Cadwell is a learner friendly cafe racer style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9.5 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 37 mm fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Fuel injection
- Dual analogue dash
- Side and centre stand
- Kick and electric starter
- LED lighting
- Chain guard
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 17" wheels takes a Kenda 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, blue, red, orangeDid You Know?
AJS offer a one year warranty with it and the engine is an old Yamaha YBR125 design.
Popularity & How Many Left