Sym FNX 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (125 kg / 276 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.2 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.080 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,400
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Sym FNX 125 is a modern learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124.6 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 10.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission
- 226 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- LED lighting all round
- Auto dimming LCD dash
- Ignition security shutter
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Centre and side stand
- Bag hook
- 1->1 exhaust system
There's enough storage room under the seat for one helmet and there's an open glovebox next to the 2A USB port for phone charging.
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Colours: Grey, blue, red, white, white/redDid You Know?
Sym offer an impressive 5 year warranty.
Popularity & How Many Left