Lexmoto Yadea G5S Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (81 kg / 179 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 2.9 kWh
- Range: Low (70 miles / 113 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (6.0 hours)
- Top Speed: Low (50 mph / 80 km/h)
- Power: Peak (4.1 kW / 5.5 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.074 bhp/kg / 0.055 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £2,900
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Yadea G5S is a modern scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 4.1 kW motor putting out 5.5 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- Power modes: Eco, Full (50 mph max)
- Fold out pillion pegs
- USB socket
- Centre stand
- Bag hook
The G5 not only looks great but is surprisingly well equipped for the money, with a large 7" LCD dash, pillion backrest, keyless ignition and modern LED lighting.
For power there are two removable Panasonic 72V 20Ah batteries with short circuit, over current and over charge protection. One slots into a dock in the floor and the other sits in the 26 litre space under the seat. The hub motor is at the rear and is surrounded by an Aluminium fork.
The 10-spoke 12" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and a 100/80 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, grey, redDid You Know?
The Yadea G5S is manufactured by a company call Yadea in China and then imported to the UK by Lexmoto. It's also known as the YD3000D-03.