Lexmoto Gladiator Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (118 kg / 260 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.3 litres / 1.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (7 bhp / 5 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.059 bhp/kg / 0.044 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £880
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Gladiator is a budget learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 7.4 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc brake at the front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Dual rear shocks (colour coded)
- Centre stand
- Electric starter
- Rev counter
- Fuel gauge
Storage is limited with the underseat compartment taking a small bag, if not a full face helmet, but there's a glovebox and a luggage rack at the back as standard. Watch out for the speedo though because it's primarily in kph.
The 3-spoke 13" wheels take a 130/60 tyre at the front and a 130/60 at the rear.
Options include a screen and top box.
Colours: Red, blueDid You Know?
It's one of Lexmoto's best sellers and is also known as the SB125T-23B.
Popularity & How Many Left